September 14-18, 2015
When I began this blog, I knew that every now and again I would want to change things up and do something different. Well, that is going to happen later this summer when I spend an entire week devoted to the Ewoks, those furry little creatures from the Sanctuary Moon. I have lots of exciting posts about Ewoks already in the works, from an exploration of Ewok Religion, to an original piece of fan fiction, and a look at one of the most ridiculous (but oddly entertaining) made-for-TV movies ever – Ewoks: The Battle for Endor (haven’t seen it? No worries, I got ya covered – Go HERE and watch it now!!!)
BUT, to pull this off, and make Ewok Week a success, I will need your help!!! I am looking for:
- Original Ewok Fan Art that I can reveal that week on the Site
- Ewok Haiku – Write an original Ewok related haiku and email it to me to post!
- Write a short paragraph about how you feel about Ewoks. Do you love them, hate them, feel neutral towards them?
- Do you have an idea that YOU want to write about? Let me know and we can chat logistics!
- Have a suggestion to help me make Ewok Week a success? Fill me in! I am open to any and all ideas.
Ultimately, I want Ewok Week to be not about me, but about you, the fan of The Imperial Talker, enjoying a week of fun devoted to a species in the Star Wars galaxy. AND, at the end of the week, I will be asking for your suggestions about the NEXT species I will devote an entire week too on the site.
Get ready for some adorable fun coming soon! And in the meantime, start sending me your Ewok art, ideas, and more!
Email: email@example.com (or go to the Contact Page)
Facebook: The Imperial Talker